Skilled, viagra credentialed & highly experienced womens health specialists.
At Champlain Obstetrics & Gynecology, hospital our team of caring obstetrics-gynecology specialists provides the skilled, knowledgeable women’s healthcare you depend on during every phase of your life. All five of our physicians are well-trained, board-certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology and fellows of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. In addition, our Ob-Gyn physicians have a half-century of combined experience and are training tomorrow’s Ob-Gyns as clinical instructors and professors at the University of Vermont College of Medicine.
Complete, compassionate care for every stage of your life.
- Fertility & family planning
- Prenatal & maternity care/obstetrics
- Routine exams & well-woman care
- Complete surgical & nonsurgical care
- Minimally invasive solutions & no-incision procedures
- da Vinci® Surgery
- Essure® Sterilization (offered in the office or at the hospital)
- Thermachoice® Uterine Balloon Therapy (offered in the office or at the hospital)
- Novasure® Endometrial Ablation (offered in the office)
- Birth control & sterilization
- Painful or severe menstrual cycles
- Abnormal Pap results
- Hormone imbalance
- Endometriosis & abnormal bleeding
- Vulvar or pelvic pain
- Cysts & fibroids
- Urinary incontinence & bladder problems
- Pelvic support problems
We were also among the first in the area to perform hysteroscopy, endometrial ablation and urodynamic testing in the office. To find out more about our capabilities and services, please don’t hesitate to call our Essex Junction, VT, office at (802) 879-1802. Make an appointment with one of our specialists: Dr. Kara Flaherty, Dr. John Gallagher, Jr., Dr. Paula M. Miner, Dr. Maria G. Carracino, or Dr. Sally A. Stockwell.